We are delighted to invite you to the 2nd ACM Workshop on Millimeter Wave Networks and Sensing Systems (mmNets) 2018. The workshop will be held in New Delhi, on October 29th, 2018. mmNets 2018 is co-located with MobiCom 2018.
Recent years have witnessed great interest in adopting Millimeter-Wave (mmWave) radios for both 5G cellular networks and wireless LANs. Millimeter wave frequency bands (above 24GHz) offer more than 14 GHz of unlicensed bandwidth, 200× more than the bandwidth allocated to todays WiFi and cellular networks, and hence promise to satisfy the ever-increasing demands for mobile and wireless data. Millimeter wave systems enable new sensing applications such as fine-grained gesture recognition and RF imaging. The ACM Workshop on Millimeter Wave Networking and Sensing Systems serves to bring Millimeter Wave researchers from academia and industry under one umbrella to present their latest research and shape the future of this technology.
- Paper Submission Deadline:
June 10th, 2018July 6th, 2018 (11:59 PM EST)
- Notification of Acceptance:
July 20th, 2018 July 29th, 2018July 30th, 2018
- Camera Ready Deadline:
August 10th, 2018
- Workshop Date: October 29th, 2018
- September 27th, 2018: mmNets 2018 Technical Program is updated.
- September 26th, 2018: Prof. Petri Mähönen (RWTH Aachen University, Germany) will give a Keynote on "mmW Networking: If it works now, what next?".
- September 14th, 2018: mmNets 2018 Technical Program is published.
- September 13th, 2018: Prof. Shivendra S. Panwar (New York University Brooklyn, New York, USA) will give a Keynote on "Millimeter Waves, Millisecond Delays".
- April 25th, 2018: Submission Website is open: https://mmnets18.hotcrp.com/.
- April 18th, 2018: mmNets 2018 workshop website is live!